Created: May 21, 2019
How we collect and use your information
Deform Dynamics only collects and processes the data that is necessary to provide the best service to you. The collected information helps us:
- administer our website and business;
- personalize our website for you;
- enable your use of the services available on our website;
- supply services purchased through our website;
- send statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you our email newsletter if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service); and other uses.
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with the Site.
We also collect any information you choose to enter on our website (e.g. when submitting your message via our contact form) or voluntarily provide in any other way, such as your name, address, telephone number, email, photo or facial data. You can choose not to provide certain information, in which case you might not be able to take full advantage of some of our features.
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
As we sell products, it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track.
We plan also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work on the social media sites including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter, they will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can configure your web browser to not accept cookies (see your browser Help for how to do this). You are free to decline, control and delete cookies if your wish – for details please see: AllAboutCookies.org. However, if you do this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit the website and you may not be able to use all its features and functionalities.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, insurers, professional advisers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us via email@example.com. Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests.
In case you choose to provide your personal information, please note that we will maintain that information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.