Deform Animation Tool
Future Animation Tool for Textile & Deformable Bodies
Deform offers tools for creating compelling 3D animations of deformable objects in real-time. Current animation tools like 3DS MAX are great for static scenes but they are not designed at all for real-time animations.
- Similar (or superior) quality to 3DS MAX, but 10-100x faster
- Being real-time, it enables natural interactions in Virtual Reality.
- Interactivity shortens the trial-and-error loop that most designers go through when creating new objects.
The underlying physics engine is written in C++ and CUDA C. It exploits the parallel computational capabilities of the multi-core CPU and the multithreaded GPU to achieve exceptional performance and scalability, while producing accurate and reliable animations.
- Mesh collider. Accurate collisions with animated characters.
- Multi-layered. Animated characters can wear multi-layered clothes.
- Realistic friction.
Deform Animation Tool supports Unity, Blender, Unreal Engine, Maya & AutoDesk.
Demos & documentation
For full documentation, installation instructions, troubleshooting and API, demonstration of the tool, please choose the links below.